A karahi is a kind of thick, roundabout, and profound cooking-pot that started in the Indian subcontinent. You can say it wok. A very most loved dish from Pakistan which we make in karahi (wok). A mix of meat (lamb,goat,chicken), tomatoes, onions, green chilies, ginger, garlic and flavors cooked on high heat.terally, a Karahi is a sort of dish used to prepare nourishment in around the South-East of Asia. It is a shallow roundabout container, similar to a wok, and ordinarily is of a substantial base, regularly steel or cast iron.Karahi additionally alludes to a particular sort of curry made in the Karahi-dish in the South-East.
Such curries are tomato-based and have solid kinds of ginger, garlic and green chilli.The tomato and ginger is a characterizing part of Karahi plans – Without heaps of tomato and ginger, you just are not so much getting a charge out of the genuine kind of a Karahi!Prior to marriage, I used to see my dad cook a great deal in his Karahi. My dad is a genuine master in Karahis and I endearingly call him ‘the Karahi Master’ at whatever point I see him cooking one more Karahi for the visitors he wants to cook for. His Karahi dishes were typically made with sheep or chicken – keema is a turn I have made and one which has become a distinct guardian for us
There are such huge numbers of varieties of this dish in various urban communities of Pakistan. A few times with less flavors and fixings, some of the time full fiery. I previously shared such a large number of plans of karahi in the blog. Snap on the connection to see them Karahi Recipes.Today I made Lahori Karahi with sheep meat, you can likewise cook it with goat meat on the off chance that you need. A delightful formula which isn’t excessively dry, you can serve it with naan or cahapati.
- Initially cut the undercut hamburger and chicken into little pieces.
- Include hacked onions alongside ¼ cup water in a wok and warmth until the onions are delicate and the water gets dry.
- Include the chicken and hamburger and cook until the shade of the meat changes Add ginger garlic glue and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Include the hacked tomatoes alongside every one of the flavors ,whipped yogurt, salt and 1 cup water.
- Cover and stew for 15-20 minutes
- Reveal and include the hacked coriander, green chilies and dried fenugreek and cook until the water just dries.
- Include the ghee and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
1 kg. Meat
1/2 table spoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon red stew powder
1 tea spoon salt
1 tea spoon ginger garlic glue
250ml oil+2 tbsp oil
corriander green chillies and ginger for embellishing
500 gm boneless Chicken
300 gm Beef undercut
1 onion Finely cut
3 Boiled tomatoes
4-5 Green chilies
125 gm Yogurt
¼ pack Green coriander
¼ cup Ghee
1 tsp Red stew squashed
1 tsp Red stew powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Cumin squashed
1 tbsp Coriander squashed
1 tbsp Dry fenugreek
2 tbsp Ginger garlic glue
Salt to taste
Delectable red and white karhai is prepared to serve.